Sales Manager Role – We’re Hiring
- Job Title – Sales Manager
- Pay – Great basic (+bonus, benefits and share options for the right candidate)
- Reporting to – Company Director
- Job Type – Full time
- Location – London & SE
We’re on the lookout for a top sales manager who is entrepreneurial, commercially astute and able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers in order to grow our presence in both the on and off-trade.
Savour was founded in 2013 brewing a range of British farmhouse beers that are natural, refreshing and full of flavour. We are stocked in numerous high end restaurants, bars, bottle shops and UK multiples.
You will have experience and knowledge of the UK beer scene and on-trade particularly in London and will be responsible for growing volume, distribution and profitability within London and the SE.
- Maintain and nurture our existing customers to ensure repeat sale, volume growth, increased rate of sale, brand visibility and customer satisfaction
- Generating new business to build upon our existing customer base
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and revenue targets within the assigned area in line with company budget and business plan
- Liaise with RTM distribution partners sales teams to identify opportunities within their existing customer base
- Manage customer, sales and stock databases whilst reporting on a well-constructed prospect list reflecting the growth objectives outlined in the volume targets set
- Introduce new products and seasonal brands to new and existing customers
- Commercial and additional support including staff training and representing Savour at tastings, festivals and other trade events
So that’s the job, now what about you? This is an entrepreneurial job with loads of responsibility and the freedom to deliver results, so, if you’ve got drive and you’re a great influencer with a passion for beer, then this might be just the ticket for you. Here are a few essentials for the role:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales for a brewery, winery or spirits company
- Excellent knowledge and passion for great beer
- Great problem solver and ability to think on your feet
- A passion for selling and able to convey your love for beer, our brand and what we stand for
- Ability to work from your own initiative, with autonomy, accountability and purpose to drive real change within the business
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to use commercial knowledge to increase profit and business growth
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships at every level
- Positive attitude, energy and a great sense of humour!
- Full, clean UK drivers licence
Please make sure you have the legal right to work in the UK without restriction and speak fluent English.
If you think this is the job for you then please send CV’s, covering email/letter and anything else you think might help to email@example.com with the subject line “Sales Manager”.
Alternatively if this role isn’t for you but you know someone who would be a perfect fit then send them the details and we’ll reward you with a free case of beer if they get placed!
Recruiters: please don’t waste our time and your time responding to this advert irrespective of how good you feel the candidates you have might be. Unless you can do it for a flat fee of £500 then the answer will be no.